Hello viewers, At first take my cordial thanks for stay with us. You may know that DuniarTips launch New both Desktop & Mobile version responsive WordPress .
Today I’m prince Al-amin going to share our DuniarTips WordPress theme because many viewers request me to share it.
DuniarTips theme beautiful and creative free grid based magazine WordPress theme for bloggers, writers and journalists. DuniarTips is fully responsive magazine grid based theme with build in responsive slider, left and right custom widgets options. It has many options to add advertisement, newsletter signups and custom about widget text. Easy to setup with many customization features, colors, fonts, banners, etc..
At first, Lets see
DuniarTips Theme features
- Homepage Featured post Slider
- three-column design
- Responsive layout
- Custom background
- Fully configurable via theme
- Custom main menu
- Social menu
- 4 Footer columns
- Supports featured images
- Supports featured videos
- Free Banner
- Awesome fonts
Install or update a WordPress theme from your WordPress Admin
- Firstly, you have to Download Theme attachment file. Theme attachment file posted at the bottom of this post
- In order to utilize any of our themes, you’ll need to first install and activate them. The process is just like uploading a normal theme.
- In your WordPress dashboard, go to Appearance > Themes > Add New.
From there you’ll see an option for “Upload” at the top of the screen. Click the “Browse” button, navigate your computer files and select the .ZIP file for your downloaded extension.
Uploading / Installing on your server
Say you want to install the Customizr free theme. Here are the steps :
- Login to your server using your FTP server URL, FTP username, FTP password
- Once you are logged in, navigate to your wp-content/themes/ folder ( if you can’t find this folder, contact your web hosting company to get help )
- Upload your previously unzipped theme’s folder from your computer onto your server’s wp-content/themes/ folder. In Filezilla, uploading can simply be done by dragging and dropping the folder from your computer to the server.
- Wait for the uploading to start and complete, this might take a a few minutes if there are many files and folders to upload.
- Once the upload complete, your theme should be in wp-content/themes/customizr in your server.
You can now connect to your WP admin dashboard, open the appearance > theme’s page and you’ll see the uploaded theme.
Again I would like to say Thanks for stay with us. Keep visiting DuniarTips.Com