Download DuniarTips Random Post WordPress widget
DuniarTips Random Post widget is a powerful plugin with tons of customization options. You can select different post types, show excerpt, show thumbnail, and skip posts you don’t want to show, or displays posts from specific categories or tags.
For more experienced users, the plugin also allows you to add custom before and after HTML, and your own custom CSS as well.
Let’s Know plugin Features
- Shortcode: [arpw]
- Allow you to set title url.
- Display thumbnails, with customizable size and alignment.
- Display excerpt, with customizable length.
- Display from all, specific or multiple category.
- Display from all, specific or multiple tag.
- Display from all, specific or multiple taxonomy.
- Display post date.
- Display post modified date.
- Post types.
- Post status.
- Allow you to set custom css class per widget.
- Add custom html or text before and/or after random posts.
- Multiple widgets.
DuniarTips Random Plugin Benefits
- By default WordPress lists your blog posts in reverse chronological order (from newest to oldest). This allows users to see your latest posts first.
However, most users will not get to see your older articles. If you have been running your site for quite some time now, then your older articles will not be prominently displayed anywhere.
One way to overcome this is by making internal linking a habit. Linking to your older articles in new posts will help users discover them. It will also increase your pageviews and improve your SEO score
- First thing you need to do is Download, install and activate the Duniartips Random Posts Widget plugin.
Now, you will be able to see the widget settings. The default options will work for most websites, you can just click on the save button.